Pyer Introduces the NEC UNIVEREGE SV9100
Here at Pyer we pride ourselves on installing and servicing the best products for SME’s around Melbourne and regional Victoria. We’re small enough to care yet have years of expert knowledge to handle your big projects. That’s why the latest NEC UNIVEREGE Sv9100 has arrived at Pyer.
This product is aimed at the small to medium sized business to:
- simplify customer interactions
- improve productivity
- communicate smarter
- scale with your business.
Whether you have 1 or 1000 employees, your people can work anywhere in real time; a benefit that traditionally only big corporates could access. Your employees can now work remotely, via mobile devices at multiple sites here and overseas in a unified communication environment. It encourages your staff to join in collaborative communities which they can rely on being an NEC product that Pyer can install and manage. And it can be delivered through the cloud if you require.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Easy to use and manage by all staff
- Scale to your needs
- Seamless integration of IP and traditional phone services
- Embed video and audio conferencing capability
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Improved UC and mobility functionality
- Up to 1296 ports
- 1 chassis delivers up to 80 traditional phone lines or nearly 900 IP phones. Stack up to 4 chassis. Max 50 stacks over many sites (even globally).
- Unified and integrated messaging service
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO
- Wide range of end points
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
What Can the NEC SV9100 Do For Your Business?
Pyer can help install and set up this system. It is one of the easiest on-going products to manage so you can move, add or change your communication system in the future. With converged voice and data networks, you can save money on hardware and transmission costs. It is capable of integrating with existing and future NEC technology.
The advanced security features with an IP failover ensure you have a secure network.
Your staff can call internal and external contacts quickly and even know where colleagues are. Calls can be made from their PC and even bring up a customer CRM records on screen when they call. All this is available for remote and mobile staff too. Receptionists can use a drag and drop phone calling feature and will know who is in at any given time. High volumes of calls are easily managed. Sharing videos and file, conference calls (up to 8), instant messaging, and file transferring are all possible with the NEC SV9100.
Better Customer Interactions
The SV9100 has an inbuilt Contact Centre which can rout calls based on calls waiting, time of day and callers being able to jump queue if urgent. Callers will be given options to hold or leave message and given updates as to how their call is progressing. Detailed reports can be produced so you can analyse and make changes.
The Handset For All Occasions
The Re-Invented Desktop Telephone
The UT880 combines a phone with a tablet that is very easy to use and intuitive. It provides you with NEC UC client functionality, from corporate directory, presence, and instant messaging to unified messaging and call control, all at a touch of a finger.
- Android OS support
- Seven-inch colour display with four-finger multi-touch capabilities
- A Multi-Line client that emulates any NEC telephone
- Full SV9100 platform voice functionality and hands-free speakerphone
- Multiple login support
- Integrated Bluetooth capability
- Built-in camera for easy video conferencing
- Open interface for application development
- USB port to sync other devices
The SV9100 on your laptop/computer
Let your mobile and remote employees launch and access the NEC SV9100 UC by installing the IP based SP310 softphone and a web UC. It doesn’t matter if they are PC or Mac users. When linked together across an NEC IP network, SP310 users can collaborate and interact with each other in a variety of ways:
• Audio and videoconferencing allows for easy set-up and participation in conference calls
• Presence provides the status of the party users are trying to reach before placing a call
• Application sharing permits users to share files through peer-to-peer and conference call
environments, and are synchronized between all participants
• Whiteboard allows users to review, create and update graphic designs in real-time
• Instant Message/Chat enables users to correspond in real-time in either a peer-to-peer or
broadcast arrangement while engaged during a call or not
• File Transfer provides an easy method to send one or more files while in a call
by simply selecting the file and dropping it into a person’s participation file
• Call Log enables the storage of information about outgoing/incoming calls, missed calls as well as recorded call files
The Phone For All Occasions
Call us to discuss how this system can benefit your business and other expert advice we may have or simply want to know more and costings.
firstname.lastname@example.org 1300 76 10 30