The UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server is the ideal system for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) requiring a versatile, feature-rich role-based Unified Communications (UC) solution that is completely scalable to grow together your company to meet the communications needs both now and in the future.
The UNIVERGE SV8100 supports IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless to keep you connected based on the best possible option for each location. Experience unsurpassed office mobility by being connected wirelessly via DECT, IP DECT or SIP WiFi while still being reachable at your regular office extension number. The SV8100 is also comes with several on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations. Individuals, departments and locations can work more efficiently by using this feature to communicate seamlessly in real time.
The UNIVERGE SV8100 offers
- VoIP and Traditional Voice Support- Deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and
traditional circuit-switched technology with a single SV8100 system.
- Application Integration- Embedded applications are easily accessed through simple license activation.
- Scalability- As a business’s communication needs grow with the company, the SV8100 easily migrates to the larger line capacity SV8300.
- Stackable Architecture- The SV8100’s rack stackable chassis supports server functions, media gateways and media converters through a single unit.
Designed to be both versatile and scalable for your growing business needs, the SV8100 supports IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless.
Its resources and features can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations by networking up to sixteen SV8100
sites or by linking SV8100s with other NEC communications servers including:
• UNIVERGE SV8300 Communications Server
• UNIVERGE SV8500 Communications Server
• UNIVERGE SV7000 Communications Server
• NEAX® platforms
Diverse Features and Applications
The SV8100 streamlines communications for the entire organization with its diverse suite of features and applications. It enables
individuals, departments and locations to work more efficiently by ensuring seamless internal and external communications.
A wide range of on-board applications and high-powered features can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations.
Additional solutions supported by the UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server include:
UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Desktop Suite, which includes:
– PC Attendant
– PC Assistant
– SP310 Softphone
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series InRouter
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Communications Analyst
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Multimedia Conference Bridge
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Voice Security Recorder (VSR)
• UNIVERGE UM8000-Mail Solution
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Netlink
• UNIVERGE MH240 Mobile Handset
Whether you are a small or medium-sized business, NEC’s UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server provides the scalability and
flexibility to meet all of your communications needs.